Dear Without Limits Community,
It’s been a few weeks since we last touched base. In the last 303 Garage Talk video, we stated that our goal was to make final determinations for each event at the 30-day mark. That hasn’t changed. We’ll be announcing the final status of XTERRA Lory and the TriBella Triathlon on Tuesday, May 19th. However, since that video, a lot has changed when it’s come to the “re-opening” phase of quarantine. Sadly, the event industry carries some of the highest risk factors, placing it on the policy backburner for when event businesses can resume normal, or even regulated activity. As we emerge out of the “stay-at-home” order, we hoped for a little clarity, but instead have been faced with more confusion and without a clear timeline for when answers could be forthcoming.
As such, we’ve made the difficult, but prudent, decision to temporarily suspend registration for all remaining 2020 events for now. We’re not saying that events won’t occur by any means or that we don’t remain hopeful but as the permitting waters grow cloudier, we can’t, in good faith, allow you to register until we receive more definitive answers from the governing agencies.
Some of you have asked about buying gift certificates to help us weather this storm and we truly appreciate this! We’ve opened up the option to purchase a $85 (lowest sprint distance entry fee) gift certificate that will be good for any event through 2021. Please check our social media channels for a link to purchase.
We can’t thank you enough for your continued displays and messages of support. That brighter future remains on the horizon, albeit a potentially “distant” horizon. Keep smiling and keep staying active! That’s what the endurance lifestyle is all about!
- Lance and the Without Limits A-Team