We have temporarily suspended registration for this event due to the current Coronavirus situation.  With there being a level of "uncertaintity" regarding the City of Boulder suspending event permits, we feel the safe and responsible position is to wait until a clear plan from our permitting agencies comes into focus.  Please note: we will make a final determination on this event 30 days out from it's scheduled date.  Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.