No refunds under any circumstances. Wait! Well maybe. We at Terra Firma understand that things change, sometimes out of your control and we never want to rip anyone off. But please understand that we make a considerable investment in shirts, awards, dumpsters, porta potties, land use fees and a host of other expenses to put a race on. We know your one fee doesn’t effect this number, but if we don’t have a policy and stick to it, where do we ever draw the line? We think we’ve come up with a pretty liberal policy and hope you agree:
- Cancellations greater than 21 days prior to the event will receive a 90% refund or 100% credit to another race within a year.
- Cancellations within 15-21 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund or 100% credit to another race within a year.
- Cancellations within 8-14 days prior to the event will not receive a refund but may receive a 50% credit towards another race in the same year.
- Cancellations within the last 7 days prior to the event are not eligible for any refund or credit because we’ve already spent your money.
- Alterations to the course, start time, disciplines and venue (to within a reasonable distance) are not grounds for a refund/credit, nor is plain ol’ bad weather.